2. Analysis / Generation /Preparation of various type of system / service reports [ like :utilization , performance, maintenance etc.].
3. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures and inform to the reporting authority.
4. Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
5. Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
6. Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
7. Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
8. Conduct remote troubleshooting
9. Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
10. Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
11. Record technical issues and solutions in logs
12. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
13. Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
14. Report customer feedback and potential product requests
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Vashi Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
Started in 1978 in a 400 sq ft office in a Mumbai suburb, Vashi Electricals has transitioned into a 2,00,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Operations & Logistic centre at Bhiwandi. The Company offers 17 World-Class brands under one roof and caters to the needs of 15,000+ customers on a national level.
Vashi Electricals has a presence in 12 locations in India. While a lot has changed in Vashi Electricals in the last 38 years, there is one thing that remains unchanged - the Company's passion for Customer Service and Commitment !!
Recruiter Name:Ms. Sugandha Sharma
Contact Company:Vashi Electricals Pvt. Ltd.